Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Our Wedding - The Favorites

On Easter, I got a call from my mother in law wishing me happy Easter, as well as a happy 6 month wedding anniversary! I'm glad someone keeps track of these things, because I certainly haven't been. I guess six months over the course of our (almost nine year) relationship doesn't seem like that long to me at this point. But it's true! It's already been six months since we stood up in front of all of our friends and family and said "YOU GUYS IT'S THE TWO OF US FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW LET'S DANCE."

In celebration of that, I thought I'd share some of my very favorite photos from that day with you all. You may have seen some of these in other places on the Internet, but I wanted to curate the best. At least-- what I think are the best! Our wedding photos were taken by Paper Hearts Vintage Photography and our venue was The Metropolitan Building in Long Island City, New York. Enjoy!




I'm also thinking about sharing our wedding songs/playlist with you guys. It's a set of 17 songs in a playlist in my iTunes that I still listen to on the regular to remind me about the day. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely like to see a list of your wedding songs. Your pictures are so gorgeous! Makes me more and more excited for my big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will post a song list, then! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete